Your Name: , herein known as PROSPECT, acknowledges and agrees that PROSPECT approached AMERICAN BUSINESS BROKERS (BROKER), and that BROKER was the first to advise them of the availability and details concerning the following business and/or real property opportunity:
LISTING NUMBER: 924-38106
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION: Southern Indiana Monument Shop
1. PROSPECT understands and agrees that all dealings concerning the opportunity above will be handled through BROKER and that BROKER has entered into agreements with Sellers for the payment of commissions. BROKER will furnish to PROSPECT certain proprietary information relating to the various operations, properties, personnel, financial and other matters which are non-public, confidential or proprietary in nature and are hereinafter referred to as "Proprietary Information." The Proprietary Information will be kept confidential and shall not, without the prior written consent of BROKER, be disclosed by PROSPECT or its agents, representatives or employees, in any manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, and shall not be used by PROSPECT, its agents, representatives or employees, other than in connection with the purchase of one of the opportunities described above. PROSPECT shall be fully responsible for any breach of this Agreement by itself, its agents, representatives or employees. The Proprietary Information (including any copies thereof), will be returned to BROKER immediately upon BROKER'S request. PROSPECT agrees that it shall not retain any copies of the Proprietary Information supplied pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement
2. Any and all information provided to PROSPECT is provided for informational purposes only. BROKER does not make any representations and/or warranties as to the accuracy of the information provided and that PROSPECT is to make his or her own independent evaluation of the opportunities described above. PROSPECT acknowledges that BROKER has advised PROSPECT to seek independent professional advice in the review and evaluation of the information provided and that PROSPECT should seek the advice of an attorney and/or certified public accountant.
3. In the event PROSPECT discloses the availability of said designated opportunities to a third party who purchases a business without BROKER assistance, then PROSPECT, in addition to the remedies specified herein, is also responsible for payment of BROKER'S compensation which would have been paid on the listed selling price or minimum compensation, whichever is greater.
4. For two (2) years from the date of this Agreement, PROSPECT agrees not to deal directly or indirectly with the Seller’s of the opportunities listed above without the prior written consent of BROKER. If PROSPECT enters into a sale and/or purchase agreement, a management contract or other financial arrangement with a Seller of an opportunity, including a leasing of the business premises from the Seller or its Landlord is consummated, PROSPECT shall be liable for any and all damages BROKER may suffer, including but not limited to the Seller’s commission payable on the sales price or minimum commission due under the Listing Agreement with Seller, whichever is greater and, any commission due on the lease agreement negotiated with the Landlord. PROSPECT agrees and does hereby appoint BROKER its attorney in fact to execute all documents necessary to place a lien on the business assets to collect its compensation, and this Agreement shall be the consent to do so as required by Florida Statute 475.42
5. This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the prevailing party being entitled to receive from the other party all of its reasonable attorney’s fees, costs, and expenses incurred at both the trial and appellate levels. The parties hereby consent to personal jurisdiction and venue, for any action arising out of a breach or threatened breach of this Agreement in the Circuit Court in and for Lee County, Florida. The parties hereby agree that any controversy which may arise under this Agreement would involve complicated and difficult factual and legal issues. Therefore, any action brought by either party, alone or in combination with others, whether arising out of this Agreement or otherwise, shall be determined by a Judge sitting without a jury
6. The Seller is the intended beneficiary of all covenants of PROSPECT which benefit the Seller, including without limitation the covenants concerning the use of information disclosed to PROSPECT, and a Seller may bring an action to enforce such covenants.
PROSPECT represents and warrants to BROKER that PROSPECT does not represent a third party, governmental agency or competitor of the business, nor is PROSPECT employed by a competitor and the sole purpose for receiving any information regarding a business is to purchase said business.
PROSPECT acknowledges receiving a copy of this Agreement and a facsimile copy with signatures shall be considered as original.
Initial here to confirm you have read and agree with the terms of this section:
Our SELLER agreement requires us to obtain certain qualifying information from buyer prospects before we can disclose the name and location of our clients. Please attach any additional information that you feel is appropriate including resumes, acquisition search criteria, financial statements and/or financial references. Please complete each part of this form and return it to ABB/Decain to obtain information. Information will not be released to a potential buyer without receipt of a fully executed Confidentiality Agreement and evidence of financial capacity.
Your Full Name:
Your Full Mailing Address:
Your Business Phone Number:
Your Cell Phone Number:
Your Email Address:
Your Current Employment:
Geographic Preference and/or Priorities for location of business to be acquired:
Calls: Calls: 0-50 51-100 100+
Have you ever applied for an SBA Loan? Have you ever applied for an SBA Loan? YesNo
If yes, Approved value?
Cash Assets: $
Notes Payable: $
Assets Receivables: $
Real Estate Assets: $
Other Loans: $
Securities / CDs Assets: $
Other Liabilities: $
Fixed Assets: $
Total Liabilities: $
Other Assets: $
Total Assets: $
Cash Available for Transaction: $
Min Investment: $
Max Investment: $
As a service to our customers your email will be added to our list to receive updates notifying you of new business offerings and changes. If you do not wish to be notified on any new business offerings and updates, please indicate below. Do you wish to opt out of receiving emails?
The undersigned certifies that this information is true and correct to the best of their knowledge.
Today's Date: September 26, 2022
Your Driver License or Passport Number:
Agent for Selling Broker:
Decain Business Brokers, a division of American Business Brokers 8191 College Pkwy, Suite 306 Fort Myers, Florida 33919 www.decainbb.com firstname.lastname@example.org 239-292-5350
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Andy Rumph
Signed On: November 1, 2021
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: 030121 NDA
Agree & Sign